Spring 2017 – Classes begin the week of September 11th.
Arts Building – 417 2nd Ave. Lewiston, ID
* Classroom door at the back of the building.
|Tap A & B (7 & up)*||T||5:15-5:45pm||30m||Arts RM C|
|Creative Movement*||W||4:30-5-15pm||45m||Arts RM C|
|Pre-Ballet*||W||5:45-6:30pm||45m||Arts RM C|
|Ballet 1||W||4:45-5:30pm||45m||Arts RM B|
|Ballet 2||M/W||5:15-6:00pm||1h 30m||Arts RM B/A|
|Ballet 3/4||M/Th||4:00-5:00pm||2h||Arts RM A|
|Ballet Int.||M/Th||5:00-6:30pm||3h||Arts RM A|
|Pointe 1 & 2||T||5:45-6:45pm||1h||Arts RM A|
- If students take Tap A & B along with a ballet class, the cost will be only an added $5 per month.
- Ballet 2 will be in RM B on Mondays and RM A on Wednesdays.
- The Ballet Int. class will also include jazz choreography, worship, contemporary ballet, and conditioning/stretching.
- For levels 1 & up, there will also be a schedule to learn jazz choreography for the performance times in addition to the ballet choreography. That schedule will be communicated during the year. No special dancewear will be required. For the most part, this will be done in regular class time.